Cayo Coco is the best Cuba's vacation region, known as Jardines del Rey the King's Gardens, which is first name given back in 1514 by the discoverer Conquistador Diego Velazquez. Jardines del Rey was named by Velazquez in 1522 in honor of Spanish King Ferdinand.
Cayo Coco and Cayo Guillermo islands are still untouched beauty of the archipelago Sabana Camaguey. The largest archipelago of the four that surround the island of Cuba. It's more than 30 kilometers of virgin beaches and the particular charm of its Coral formations. Playa Pilar is one of the most beautiful beach in the Caribbean.
Islands of Cayo Coco is paradisiacal place for the best nature vacation in Cuba. Relevant for the balance and degree of preservation of the ecosystem it has attained, by protecting its virgin atmosphere, isolated from modern world. Cayo Coco was named after the large population of white Ibis mostly known as Coco Bird, due to the large colony of Pink Flamingos that lives on the south side of keys.
Cayo Coco attraction:
• Catamaran Cruise relaxing cruise exploring natural beauty of the popular Cayos.
• Jeep Safari discover the real Cuba on this fun sightseeing Jeep tour.
• Dolphinarium Cayo Guillermo spend 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins.
• Jet Ski Speedboat to explorenetwork of channels through a mangrove jungle.
• Deep-Sea Fishing one of the world’s fishing hotspots for a half-day excursion.
• Charter Boat enjoy a day at the sea, go snorkelling and visit an isolated virgin beach.
• Horseback Riding on the beach.
Jardines del Rey has high scenic and environmental values and well preserved tropical ecosystems, that turn it into a destination capable of seducing the most demanding visitors. Cayo Coco is the forth island in term of size forming the Cuban archipelagoand it's located to the Atlantic cost of Cuba. Cayos are homes for numbers of luxury hotels, the privilege of take a dip in the water and walk on fine sand of magnificent beaches.